Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: CHERRY BOMB SURPRISE!!!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Surprise Surprise Surprise!!!!!!
    Not only is it great that the Joan Jett and The Blackhearts DVD is coming out soon but I just heard that there is a LIVE version of Cherry Bomb with special guest CHERIE CURRIE!
    This is FANtastic news!
    It must be the "Sun Theater in Anaheim on August 18, 2001" performance!
    I can't wait for that CCool JJ DVD 4 sure!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Oh I hope and pray that is the one Gus~
    Everybody Wanna party! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Actually, now that you mention it, I DO wanna party NYJ! //oo//

    I believe that Anaheim show, which was released on a special CD back then is the only time something like that happened.
    I'm a-hopin' that's what it is on the DVD 4 sure!
    Have a great day all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic